Connect Staffing, like many other companies across the US, has been working remotely for the last few weeks to do our part to #StopTheSpread of Coronavirus. For some, working remotely can be a huge change and is difficult to get used to. The Connect Staffing team has gathered some of our best #WorkFromHome hacks to help you get through this change!
- Create a designated workspace
- Go outside to get some fresh air- take a walk to check the mail or take your lunch outside!
- Keep your normal working hours- don’t let sleeping in mess with your schedule!
- Make to-do lists to keep yourself on track
- Limit social media usage- it can be a huge distraction and can negatively affect productivity!
In addition, one of our biggest tips is to communicate with your team. Clear and timely communication helps to hold the entire team accountable and on task.
Hope this is helpful to our fellow remote workers!